Monday, February 4, 2008

Cabinet re-do

I decided to clean out my cabinets today. It turned out to be a good day for it. Unfortunately my son is sick so he just was laying around watching cartoons and this left me with some time on my hands.
First cabinet before and after:
Cabinet A beforeCabinet A after
Second cabinet before and after:
Cabinet B beforeCabinet B after
Third cabinet before and after:
Cabinet C beforeCabinet C after
Fourth cabinet before and after:
Cabinet D beforeCabinet D after
Fifth cabinet before and after:
Cabinet E beforeCabinet E after
The reason I wanted to rearrange was to clear off my counters a little so here they are:
Counter A beforeCounter A after
Counter B beforeCounter B after
I even got a bonus of reclaiming three containers and one basket!
reclaimed containers

2 comments:

KR said...

FABULOUS job on the reclaiming! That's wonderful!! You're really inspirational! :)

Mommin' It Up! said...

your cabinets (before) look just like mine!! come over and help me re-organize!